Thursday, April 22, 2010

Official Launch of my Networking Book in Romania

Today, April 22, my Networking book (Networking – Ghidul supravieţuirii profesionale) was officially launched in Romania, in Romanian, during a conference organized by JCI Targu Mures.

Because of the ash cloud, I couldn't travel to Romania to present my book, so we did a press conference and a short presentation through Skype. That meant that I had to be in my office at 06.30 am to establish the connection.

Many thanks to JCI Targu Mures and it's President Laszlo Pacso for all the support and work that made possible publising and lauching my book in Romania. I want to thank Mihaela Stroe and Corneal Costea for their amazing working in promoting my seminars in Romania.

Also many others help this book to be published like: Raul Glogovețan, Simona Karner, Luana Karner, Miruna Marin, Daniela Bostaca, Crina Penteleychuk, Felicia Stoica, Loránd Soares-Szász and Genoveva Salvaras.

I will be in Romania on May 31 to launch my book in Bucharest and deliver seminars. So see you there :-)


No comments: