Sunday, February 17, 2008

Meeting JCI members of Goa

After a fantastic Goan lunch it was time to meet more members of JCI in Goa, for that we went to a city call Ponda, where around 20 member of several Local Organizations of JCI were waiting for us with a surprising program.

First I was invited to honour the JCI plaque at the entrance of the city of Ponda, next we went to retirement home were we gave some happiness, in a form of a distribution of food and sugar to 23 residents of that home in the small village Loutolim.

Finally JCI Ponda organized a dinner party for all the JCI members that came to Ponda to meet us. People treat me so well, it was for me a great emotion that so many members of JCI Goa gave their time to make me feel great in Goa.

Two special words for Sonia Shirsat, which went beyond any expectations to make my staying in Goa memorable and to my good friend Abdul Saleem made such a tremendous effort to meet me in Goa.


No comments: