Sunday, February 17, 2008

Being at the Asia Pacific HRM Congress in Mumbai

Like in a movie, when I entered for the first the venue of the Congress, the first person that I saw was my good friend Rumi, National President of JCI Bangladesh in 2006, quite a personality in the Congress, being very kind in presenting to everybody in the congress and even advertising my presentation on the last day of the congress.

To receive an award (with people like Bob Pike being one of the awardees with me), doing a presentation that got a lot of positive feed-beak from people of different countries, to enjoy a very professional organization and to meet great people, made my experience a dream come true.

In provisional figures the ASIA Pacific HRM Congress had more than 500 participants from 62 countries over three days. It was such a success that next edition will be called World HRM Congress.






No comments: