Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back to Romania for Business Days and Book Signing

I’m very happy that in 2 weeks I will be in Romania speaking at a great event, the second edition of Business Days, organized by JCI Targu Mures, September 29 and 30, more information is available at http://businessdays.ro/ .

It will be a full program, and will be present in several events. I invite you join me in any or all of these moments:

- September 28, Brasov presentation of my book “Networking - Ghid de supravietuire pentru profesionisti”
- September 29 and 30 presentations at Targu Mures Business Days.
- October 1, Networking Workshop at Made In Mures and JCI Gala
- October 2, Sibiu, presentation of my book “Networking - Ghid de supravietuire pentru profesionisti”, organized by JCI Sibiu.

Hope to see you there :-)

No comments: