Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Doing JCI Presenter in Milan

On the 12 and 13 of December I had the pleasure to be Head Trainer of JCI Presenter (JCI official course about presentation techniques) in Milan for 16 JCI Italy members.

The course was a success thanks to the quality of the participants, great organization led by Patrizia Roconi (JCI Italy) and my two Assitant Trainers Andrea Parisi (JCI Italy) and Rui Sarmento Santos Clara (JCI Portugal).

Also I had the opportunity to witness the excellent work that JCI Italy did during 2009 under the presidency of Chiara Milani, that will be 2010 JCI Vice-President.

To all my gratitude for make me feel very much at home.

1 comment:

Admin said...

want to hugely increase traffic to your blog for free? check out http://bit.ly/91QNn6 they are amazing!