Thursday, September 24, 2009

Doing training in Denmark

On the 18 of September I had the opportunity to give a seminar about e-Marketing in Aarhus to a very interested audience.

The next day I was very fortuned to be Head Trainer in a great JCI Trainer in Aarhus, thanks to a very committed group of participants that worked long hours to do their best work. Thanks to excellent Assistant Trainers Mikkel Salling and Aldis Alliks (from Latvia) and finally we got a great organizer Per Freitag.

Also it was an opportunity to check the beautiful city Aarhus that will have the 2010 JCI European Conference. I didn’t have much opportunity to see all but I can tell that has a good night life :-)

I end my trip to Denmark in a fabulous way thanks to Mikkel, for the first time in my life I flew a motor glider and it was fantastic, especially landing with no engine running!

No comments: