Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Living the JCI European Conference Experience

The JCI European Conference Experience has different for me from the previous ones that I attended, because I was in this conference as trainer but also as JCI Training Commissioner for Europe, what gave me an inside look of the making of a conference of this magnitude.

It was for me great to launch my video tips for trainers project among all trainers in Europe.

Almost 2,500 people attend this conference in the beautiful city of Budapest, a city well prepared to receive visitors. Also JCI Hungary did a great work in the organization of this big event, from them I got the best of cooperation and friendship.

Also it was a great opportunity to meet friends from all over the world that came to Budapest to celebrate the international values of JCI and also to meet in a very good social program, that started with a great Hungarian night, passed by Serbian and Danish night, followed by a very original German night and closed by a impressive Gala Night.


No comments: