Thursday, February 26, 2009

JCI European Presidents Meeting in Portugal

In 2006 in Vilnius as president of JCI Portugal I had a dream, to host a EPM in Portugal in the near future. In 2008, Krakow we won the bid to host EPM 2009 in Estoril, Portugal.


For me it was a great pleasure to host so many JCI friends in Portugal, to have the opportunity to show the potential that we have in Portugal, but also to give JCI Portugal member a flavor of the international brotherhood that exists in JCI.


From the participants we receive many kind words about words, namely from my good friend JCI World President Jun Sup Shin, that had several gestures of great sympathy toward JCI Portugal and myself.


I will never forget that he gladly accepted my invitation to be present in the first graduation of a JCI Presenter course in Portugal, in which I had the honour to be Head Trainer, with my two good friends Alis Allikis (JCI Latvia) and Ronald Goovaerts (JCI Portugal).







No comments: