Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Being at the Most Northern JCI National Conference

It was great pleasure to discover a wonderful country that is Iceland, a country that only is cold in its name, because the water is hot and the people are warm.

Also it was a great experience to be the invited trainer for the National Conference JCI Iceland a true Viking event, full of opportunity to meet all of my Icelandic friend, that was held between the 26th and 28th of September.

I delivered my Networking training with great results, thanks to the help of two good friends, Aldis from Latvia and Arni from Iceland, which gave me the privilege of having them as my assistant trainers.

Also a special thanks to Helgi (the best tour guide in Iceland), Anna Maria and Brigit for creating a great Icelandic experience for me.












No comments: